Hotel in Fernandina Beach - A VACATION PARADISERanked by Conde Naste Traveler as one of the top 10 island destinations in North America, Amelia Island is a vacation paradise just off the coast of Northeast Florida. Discover 13 miles of pristine beaches and endless outdoor adventures, like fishing, beachcombing, kayaking, and wildlife viewing. Steeped in Florida history, Amelia Island is the only area in the nation that has been ruled under 8 different flags, and boasts many landmark attractions such as Fort Clinch State Park and American Beach . Learn about Florida's heritage at the Amelia Island Museum of History or stroll through the Victorian district of Fernandina Beach.
Amelia Island Attractions
Airports & Transportation
- Jacksonville International Airport - 25 miles
Driving Directions from JAX
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on YANKEE CLIPPER DR toward THOMAS IMESON AVE
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto DIXIE CLIPPER DR.
- DIXIE CLIPPER DR becomes FL-102 E.
- Turn LEFT onto ramp.
- Merge onto I-95 N.
- Take the SR-200/ SR-A1A exit, EXIT 373, toward CALLAHAN/ FERNANDINA BEACH
- Merge onto FL-200 E/ FL-A1A N toward YULEE/ AMELIA ISLAND/ FERNANDINA BEACH
- Turn RIGHT onto SADLER RD/ CR-108/ CR-105A. Continue to follow SADLER RD/ CR-108.
- Residence Inn Amelia Island is located at 2301 Sadler Road.